KTM R721/R723 Floating Ball Valves
A one and two piece fire safe and anti-static full bore, flanged ball valve for the chemical petroleum industries.• R721 – ASME Class 150• R723 – ASME Class 300
- Designed to ASME B16.34, API 608 and ISO 17292. Optional testing to API 6D / ISO 14313
- Two piece bolted body design complies with ASME B16.34 and ASME VIII.
- ISO 5211 top mounting flange.
- Face to face to ASME B16.10
- Fire safe tested and certified to API 607 by Lloyd’s Register Asia.
- Flange connection to ASME B 16.5 as standard.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel body
- All valves are factory hydro/air tested to API 598
- Blow-out proof shouldered stem.
- Anti-static to API 608.
- A secondary metal “fire safe“ seat.
- Cantilevered block seat as standard.