KTM Virgo Series S Floating Ball Valves
KTM Virgo Series floating ball valves are designed and tested to meet or exceed many industry standards, including API 6D and API 608. The reliability of ball valves starts at the design process where Emerson engineers utilize the latest tools to design the optimal product. KTM Virgo Series valves are then tested in our advanced test facility using cutting edge instruments to ensure the products delivered to you are safe, reliable and perform as advertised.
- ISO 5211 mounting pads – Simplifies actuator or gear mounting
- Extra wall thickness on valve bodies – Increased corrosion allowance for added dependability
- NACE MR 01-75 / ISO 15156 compliant
- Built-in anti-static devices – Prevents static buildup and provides added safety
- Some valves feature a built-in locking device, allowing for easy valve lockout