Keystone Figure 627
The F627PQ is a double flanged double eccentric resilient seated butterfly valve. This product is only available in Asia, Europe and Pacific.
- Suitable for on/off and modulating service.
- Face to face is in accordance with ISO 5752, AS 4795 and EN558-1 Series 13 double flange butterfly& valves.
- Epoxy back seat ensures no corrosion behind the seating area.
- Dovetail seat locking construction eliminates the need for seat retaining mechanisms that can loosen and corrode.
- Subject to size and damage, the seat can be repaired in the field and in certain cases, repaired from outside the valve without disassembly from the main line.
- All iron parts are fusion bonded epoxy coated for corrosion resistance and long life.
- Lifting lugs and foot mounting points are integral to the body for easy transportation.
- Fully rated bi-directional design.
- Top plates are in compliance to ISO 5211, for mounting actuators.
- Disc connection to shaft is by blind bolting eliminating potential leak paths.
- Body and disc construction is ductile iron for higher stength and lighter weight.