Keystone K-LOK Series H High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Keystone K-LOK offers a high cycle life and a lower cost of ownership due to its unique seat designs which provides bi-directional, drop-tight shutoff in vacuum as well as at full rated differential pressure.Series H2 ASME Class 300 / 50 bar.This product is only available in Europe.
- Increased operator safety is provided by a standard blow-out proof shaft which meets the requirements of API 60.
- Flexibility is provided by a unique packing design which is suitable for both pressure and vacuum without modification or special assembly.
- Positive shutoff and maximum seat life is achieved due to a cast in disc stop that perfectly aligns the disc into the seat.
- Reduced downtime and increased valve life is achieved by positioning the bearings close to the disc, providing maximum shaft support.
- Actuator mounting integrity is increased due to the ability to direct mount to the valve top plate without the use of brackets and couplings.
- Maintenance of packing is made easy due to an extended neck which allows for clearance of pipe insulation.
- All valves comply with Pressure Equipment Directive (PED), CE marking.