Clarkson Model KGF/KGFHP Knife Gate Valve
The Clarkson KGF and KGF-HP slurry knife gate valves provide proven slurry valve technology in higher pressures
- High pressure designs for the most challenging applications:
KGF: 20 bar (300 psi) CWP optional gate provides 31 bar (450 psi) CWP
KGF-HP: class 300 (51 bar [740 psi] CWP)
- 100% isolation bubble-tight shut-off results in absolute zero downstream leakage.
- Double-seated design provides bi-directional flow and shutoff.
- Field replaceable elastomer sleeves.
- Dynamic, self-adjusting secondary seal.
- Unobstructed flow helps eliminate turbulence and minimizes pressure drop across valve.
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
- No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
- No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
- Adaptable frame (yoke) design, featuring a top-removal stem nut, can be field modified to an air cylinder or bevel gear in the field.