Keystone Figure 79U/E Pneumatic Actuator
Double Acting (air to air) and Single Acting (spring return), 90° operation, pneumatic actuators.
- Compact rack and pinion design utilising the whole piston area to develop output torque.
- Pistons with integral rack drive reducing the number of dynamic seals, minimising air leakage.
- Double pistons nullify sideloads on the pinion shaft, minimising bearing wear.
- Springs epoxy painted and colour coded for additional corrosion protection and ease of identification.
- Hard anodised aluminium body, with external ESPC finish, protects against corrosive environments including saliferous atmospheres.
- Alternative finish: electroless nickel plating.
- Female output drive enabling direct mounting in certain applications, thereby eliminating special connections and guaranteeing correct alignment.
- Bottom entry pinion shaft.
- Anti-friction piston pads ensuring no metal to metal contact, providing a smooth operation. Ideal for modulating or on/off control applications.
- Adjustable travel stops in both directions on certain models.
- Grease lubricated for life.
- ATEX certified II 2 GD.
Category: Uncategorized Tag: Keystone