Penberthy Models RH and TH High Pressure Flat Glass Gages
High pressure flat glass gages in reflex and transparent styles
- Reliable, easy to understand level reference.
- Gives users the ability to inspect liquid characteristics visually (transparent style).
- Operation is independent of most liquid characteristics. Multiple liquids can be processed through the same vessel without concerns for density, surface turbulence, dielectric conductivity etc.
- No electrical power required. Provide accurate direct liquid level measurement in remote locations where power is not available. Not affected by power failures.
- Suitable for full vacuum applications.
- Provide a near-unlimited length of measure.
- Optional offshore coating 2600 protection; ideal cost-effective solution for corrosive offshore environments.
- NACE materials available for sour gas service, both wetted and environmental.
- Used for verification of other level instrument technology.
- Standard flat gasket seat allows easy removal of gasket residue during rebuild.
- Optional recessed gasket chamber available.