Penberthy Series LM, ELL, FL, GL, GH, U, L, and 2NC for Pumping Gases
Practical, simple and cost-effective alternatives for process industries to purge gases from chambers, exhaust, evacuate or prime using liquid, steam or air operating media
- Simple design with no moving parts to wear out.
- No lubrication required.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Easy to install without special structures or foundations.
- Cast, fabricated or non-metallic constructions.
- Variety of materials to suit specific characteristics of the process gases.
- Critical flow paths machined smoothly with no abrupt turns or steps, producing the most efficient flow during the motive function.