Yarway ColorPort Water Level Gauges
Bi-color, direct reading, ported style water level gauge for low, medium and high pressure boilers
- Combination of design and durable materials assures long service life.
- Individual port assemblies can be replaced in minutes with the gauge in place.
- Spring loading maintains proper pressure on glasses and gaskets at all times.
- Contrasting red and green readings show water level through high visibility illuminator display view slots.
- Choice of direct or mirror viewing systems.
- Choice of low, medium or high pressure designs for use with stuffing box gaugecocks or Welbloc L200V valves.
- Glasses accurately molded and tempered to high specifications.
- Glass, mica and gasket assembly is registered precisely in the body’s gasket groove.
- High quality mica protects the inner surface of each glass from the erosive action of steam, water and alkalis.
- Specially-molded flexible graphite gasket between mica and gauge body ensures a tight seal.
- PED 97/23/EC conformance available.