Yarway Series 1004 Electronic Level Indication
An advanced, multi-featured one to four probe electronic alarm system for sensing water level in a wide variety of applications
- Based on widely accepted conductivity probe technology.
- Reliable and cost-effective.
- Probes can be mounted directly to the pressure vessel or column.
- Independent detection circuit for each probe.
- HP probes feature brazed welded stainless steel electrode with zirconia insulator for high pressure, high temperature applications.
- LP probes feature threaded stainless steel electrode with PTFE insulator for lower pressure and temperature applications.
- Direct replacement for mechanical float switches.
- Local LED indication of water level in a Type 4X/IP66 enclosure provides redundant logic and primary visual verification.