Penberthy Series ELL, HLM, SRH, NWH, CTE, XL 32 and RJ for Heating liquids
Practical, simple and cost-effective alternatives for heating liquids in-line or in an open tank
- Simple design with no moving parts to wear out.
- No packing glands.
- No lubrication required.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Easy to install without special structures or foundations.
- Cast or fabricated constructions.
- Variety of materials to suit specific characteristics of the process liquids.
- Critical flow paths machined smoothly with no abrupt turns or steps, producing the most efficient flow during the motive function.