Yarway Series 2000 Electronic Level Indication
A multi-featured five probe and above electronic alarm system for sensing water level in a variety of high or low pressure applications
- Based on widely accepted conductivity probe technology.
- Reliable and cost-effective.
- Probes can be mounted directly to the pressure vessel or column.
- Independent detection circuit for each probe allows relay output selection for alarms or trips.
- HP probes feature brazed welded stainless steel electrode with zirconia insulator for high pressure, high temperature applications.
- LP probes feature threaded stainless steel electrode with PTFE insulator for lower pressure and temperature applications.
- Probes can be selected and spaced to indicate liquid level through a desired range.
- Custom manufactured column provides accurate indication.
- Local LED indication of water level in a Type 4X/IP66 enclosure provides primary visual verification.
Category: Uncategorized Tag: Yarway